Friday, June 26, 2009

New Catalogs have Arrived!

Yes, the new catalogs have arrived. If you would like to get a copy from me please give me a call or email me at todaball@wmconnect.com and we will work out how to get your copy to you. Yesterday was a busy day at our hosue but I did get a chance to make another card with the Summer Love Rub-Ons(114620) that I used in my last post. I again used the Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper(115123) but used the Baja Breeze, Cameo Carol, Basic Gray and Whisper White sheet. The layout is the same as the So Saffron Card but instead of using a butterfly I opted for the Flower, Daisies #2 Die(114520) and the Stampin'Up! Little Leaves Sizzlet(114511). The Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons(114344) which I used as the center of my flower are available from the Occasions Mini also. The ribbon is Organza Ribbon in Whisper White(114319) and I again used the Scallop Edge Punch(112091) on the edge of the designer series paper. All supplies are available until June 30 to make this card. You can place an order by emailing me or just by going to my website and placing your order.



I am once again this year doing both a Ribbon Share and a Paper Share. I will continue to do the shares as long as I fill the spots. If I have enough interested by July 1st I will place an order on that day to be two day shipped with shares cut and filled within the week.

The Ribbon Share will consist of each of the new ribbons including two yards of each of the new 1/2"Polka-Dot Grosrain Ribbon in each of the InColors(pictured above). I can share the rest of the new ribbon names with you until July 1st but if you have recieved or are getting a catalog from me all the details are also in there.
39 yards total all for just $25.50


The Paper Share will also include all of the new Designer and Specialty Papers. There are two new Specialty Papers that are going to be done differently this year because of the patterns and contents.You will receive:
104 6x6" Sheets, 1 12x12" sheet and assorted die cuts for $28.50



If you are interested in either or both shares please contact me at the email listed earlier in this post. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: