Thursday, June 4, 2009

Good morning SunShine


Good morning Sunshine isn't just the title of this post it is also the name of the Designer Paper that I used on this card. It is one of the papers that is retiring at the end of this month. I also used Say it with Scallops Stamp Set(111678) which is our this years Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set. Each Stampin'Up! has one set for this charity and for every set purchased they donate $2 to RMHC. It is not to late to purchase this set and help out the great charity that helps so many people. I should also let you know that the Say it with Scallops Stamp Set works perfectly with Scallop Square Punch (112081). The Good Morning Sunshine DSP (113966) includes the colors Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip. I used the Kiwi Kiss Card Stock (111352) and created the base of the card. I also used the Kiwi Kiss Textured Card Stock (111345)which comes in an assortment with the other In Colors. The Textured Card Stock has a scallop edge that I did with the Scallop Edge Punch (112091). The image is stamped with Pacific Point Classic Ink (111837) on Whisper White Card Stock (100730) then I colored in some of the details with the Summer Sun Stampin' Write Marker (100077) and the Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker ( 101425). After I punched out the image I mounted it on a square of Summer Sun Card Stock (103124) the has the corners rounded. This is mounted with the Pop-Up Glue Dots (104183) on the Chocolate Chip 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (111849). If you are interested in placing an order and you are local I will be placing an order next Wednesday. Just let me know and I will be happy to add your order to the rest and possibly save some shipping. As always thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I would love to hear from you. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: