Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Retiring Spots!


Good evening, first I want to let you know that I have updated the Retiring Accessories list. There have been more items that have sold out today. If you are wanting to take advantage of the sale please contact me or you can place your order online. The card I am sharing today is one that I made some time ago when the incolors first came out. I was trying out color combos and playing with the new colors to see which ones I liked best. I will start with the base which is Summer Sun. I used the stamp set Seeing Spots (which is retiring this month) and randomly stamped with Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango Classic Ink. After I stamped the images I cut the piece of Whisper White Card Stock into three panels and matted it on Chocolate Chip Card Stock. I used 5/8" Grosgrain Chocolate Chip Ribbon around the center of the card and used my circle punches to punch out at Tangerine Tango circle. The sentiment is two separate stamps which I punched out. I attached the sentiment to the 5/8" ribbon with Linen Thread. This card is a little out of my comfort zone as I don't tend to use bright colors but I do like to try out new color combos so this was a fun card to make. If you would like to purchase the supplies to make this card please let me know. I am always happy to help. Thank you for stopping by and be sure and come back tomorrow as I will have another card using Retiring items to show you. Tonya

No comments: