Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chevron Ribbon Fun!

Hello! I have been absent this week due to a busy schedule but I could resist playing with our Ribbon Card Day on our SS INKspiration Blog. I decided to get creative with the Chevron Punch and the Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and the Soft Sky 1/2" Seam Binding. After punched out two Chevron Strips I wove the ribbon through to make my pattern then adhered it to a bigger piece of Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock before adding the Soft Sky Frame. The frame was made with Square Framelits. I used a Cherry Cobbler Card Stock base and the sentiment is from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set and was stamped on Whisper White Card Stock with Cherry Cobbler Ink and punched out with the Large Oval Punch. I added Soft Suede Candy Dots to the sentiment and this square card is ready to send. Don't forget to stop by and see the other cards by all the other great designers. You won't be disappointed. Have a great Halloween and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: