Saturday, October 12, 2013

Quick and Cute

Hello and welcome to my bonus Saturday card. I don't normally post on the weekends but today several of us from the SS INKspiration Design Team are sharing projects that use the Weekly Specials. My card is a quick and easy 3 x3 card that I can add to a package and I made a coordinating Envelope with our Envelope Board. I used the This & That Everyday Epic Designer Series Paper for the envelope and the background of the card. I pulled colors from the paper and used Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Very Vanilla and Gumball Green Card Stock. The circles are made with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I used a couple stamp sets the Teeny Tiny Wishes and the A Fitting Occasion. I used the Basic Gray Stamp pad to ink the stamps up and used a couple of more punches including the Word Window and the Cute Petite Curly Label Punch which is currently on sale. The Chevron Embossing folder is also currently on sale and is used on the Gumball Green Circle. You can order all of the supplies to make this card from your Stampin'UP! demonstrator. If you don't have one I will be happy to help you. Thanks for stopping by for my extra bonus card. Monday is Card Sketch day so I hope you stop by to see what we have for you. Tonya

No comments: