Monday, October 7, 2013

Join for only $25

This deal is just to good to pass up. For two weeks only you can join the Stampin'UP! family for only $25. Yes, you read that correctly. Now there are some restrictions about your kit as in you can only get $26.95 or less in merchandise but you get all the business supplies and all the privileges of being a demonstrator.
Since it can be challenging to figure out what to get for that amount I thought I would put together a kit that can get you started and cost you only $25.
1 assorted package of Card Stock $6.95
Birthday Cake Stamp $8.95
Glue Sticks $3.95
2 Stampin' Write Markers $7.00
for a total of $26.85 in merchandise
of course if you have Stampin'UP! supplies already then you can pick something from your wish list and join my team. This is open to past demonstrators so if you think it is time to come back then contact me or if you have any questions as I would love to help you out.  Just don't delay as there are only two weeks that this fantastic offer is available. Thanks and be sure and check out my card that I posted earlier today. Tonya

No comments: