Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Peace on Earth Christmas Card

Good morning and welcome! Today I have a Christmas card for you that uses one of the new single stamps. The Wonderful Blessing Stamp is only $8.95 and makes a great focal point for your Christmas Card. I kept my color scheme to blues and used Midnight Muse and Marina Mist with Whisper White. The circle on this card was cut out with the Circle Framelits The Whisper White background has been textured with the new Pretty Print Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The Marina Mist piece behind the Peace On Earth Stamp was cut out with the Labels Collection Framelits and then the Large Pearls were added to the sides after the Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon was added through the label. This is one of the cards we will be making Friday at my Christmas Card Class which is Friday at 7pm. If you would like to attend please let me know and I will make sure that I have supplies for you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: