Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Best of our Weekly Specials


That's right Stampin'Up! is doing some weekly specials. I was super excited to see this yesterday and just had to make a card to share with you that uses a few of the items that are on special. First lets start with what is on the special I have added all the sale items below. The price will only show up after you add it to your online cart. If you have any questions please let me know as I am always happy to help. The sale is only good for a week or while supplies last. I have an order ready to go in this week so if you would like any of these items just let me know. Now for the card and the supply list for it. I started with a base of Summer Starfruit and then added the Basic Black Card Stock layer that has been run through the Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad to add just a bit of shimmer to the Basic Black Card Stock and help the Chevron Texture really pop. The pattern paper is from the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper. I used the Best of Halloween Stamp Set and stamped the two images on Very Vanilla Card Stock with both the Jet Black Stazon and the Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers. I cut the hat and the Pumpkin Pie Card Stock out with the Label Collection Framelits and the Trick or Treat was cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelits. To add just a bit more accent I paper pierced around the Pumpkin Pie Label with the Festive Paper Piercing Pack. This doesn't take to long to do and really makes a difference on your cards. I hope you enjoyed today's card and remember that the sale only lasts until Monday night and the bold items are on sale now. I have an order going in this week so if you would like to order any of the items just let me know. I am always happy to help. Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by, Tonya
Just wanted to add that the Petite Curly Label Punch doesn't seem to be showing up on my screen. It is also on sale.


Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
CHEVRON TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER
Price$5.96
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
ESSENTIALS PAPER-PIERCING PACK
Price$5.96
Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
FESTIVE PAPER-PIERCING PACK
Price$5.96
    PETITE CURLY LABEL      PUNCH
Petite Curly Label Punch
Price$9.71
Squares Collection Framelits Dies
SQUARES COLLECTION FRAMELITS DIES
Price$20.21
Today & Everyday Designer Photobook Template -- Digital Download
TODAY & EVERYDAY DESIGNER PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 
Price$7.48




No comments: