Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Quick and Easy Thank you




Hello and welcome to my Quick and Easy Thank you card. I used the new Another Thank you Photopolymer Stamp set and it the card came together pretty quickly which is the point of the post. I used the Chalk Talk Framelits to cut out the Thank You after I stamped it in Rich Razzleberry Ink. I added a small strip of Designer Series Paper and then a flower made with the Boho Blossoms Punch. I punched out three flowers one from Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush and Rich Razzleberry. The embossing folder is the new Stylish Stripes folder that is found in the Holiday Catalog. The ribbon is the White Organza Ribbon and Bermuda Bay Ribbon is just a perfect for this card and with just a simple mat and this card is done. The colors are bright and cheery, perfect to say thanks. 
If you want to learn more about this project just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them. Also be sure and stop by the SS INKspiration Blog and see all the great cards the other ladies have made. Thanks, Tonya

1 comment:

Kim Ryden said...

Love your quick and simple card! Super cute!