Friday, October 25, 2013

Bridal Shower Invite



Hello and welcome to FRIDAY Favorites!! Sorry I should yell, but it is Friday and my two youngest don't have school today but we are off to the dentist in a bit. Today I want to share with you one of my favorite set of Framelits and the fact that they are on sale right now makes it even better.
The Dress Up Framelits are so fun to play with. I have made several cards with this set and this one maybe my favorite. I love how the wedding dress turned out and all the bling is just so much fun. I also add the You're Invited from the Oh, Hello Stamp Set which is currently 25% off. If you don't have either of the sale items be sure and contact your demonstrator. If you don't have one I will be happy to help you. Now for the other supplies:
 Basic Gray Card Stock, Bermuda Bay Card Stock and Ink, Whisper White Card Stock, Silver Card Stock, Labels Collection Framelits, Oval Collection Framelits, Dress Up Framelits, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Oh, Hello Stamp Set, Basic Pearls, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, and Silver 1/8" Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by and please be sure and head over to the SS INKspiration Blog to see all of the other Friday Favorites. Enjoy your weekend. Tonya

No comments: