Friday, October 11, 2013

Birthday Banner Time


Hello and welcome to the Banner Addition of our SSINKspiration posts. I am glad you decided to stop by today and I hope that what you see inspires you to create something you love. Today's card is not only a banner card but is also a Birthday card for my nephew. His party is this weekend and I am sure we will have lots of fun. I used the Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set and inked up the banner with Jet Black Stazon. Since the stamp set is a photopolymer I can change the shape of the banner just a bit and made the Happy part a bit straighter than the Birthday. I used Real Red and Pacific Point Card Stock to stamp the banners onto and then used the Paper Snips to cut the banner out. Each letter was stamped with one of the two colors and then I used the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack to punch them out. The football is from the Great Sport Stamp Set and I used Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Ink to make it. The grass is a strip of Old Olive card stock that has been cut to resemble grass and give the football a place to rest. I added the  Whisper White panel that I textured with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and this card is finished. Not to complicated but perfect for a little boy. Thanks again for stopping by and be sure to come by tomorrow when I will have another project to share with you. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: