Thursday, October 17, 2013

Happy Fall

Hello and happy Fall! It definitely feels like Fall with the color temperatures and the lack of sun. Today I have a card for you that I did several weeks ago but just kept forgetting to share. Life has been busy with lots of stamping and other projects kept pushing this one back. So today I finally get to share. The stamp set is one I have been using quite a bit lately as the leaves are from the Gently Falling Stamp Set and the sentiment is from the Hello, Lovely Stamp Set. The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar and Pumpkin Pie. I used the Baby Wipe Technique to stamp the leaves. This is a great easy technique that will give you different results each time you stamp. After I stamped the solid image of the leaves I went back with the outline and stamped again over each leaf with the Baked Brown Sugar to really accent each leaf and make it pop. The base of the card was but with the Adorning Accents Edgelits to give the card just a bit of a special touch and I added the 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon. I love how well this ribbon ties and you can do so much with it, including stamping on it.  If you need more information on the Baby Wipe Technique please leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Also the Thursday Specials are listed below so please scroll down and take a look. There are several punches on sale that you should have in your collection. I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: