Wednesday, October 23, 2013

25 Sets 25% off!

Hello, I was out of town yesterday for a Conference for church so I am playing catch up today with all the specials that were announced yesterday. Please scroll down to see my Christmas card for today and the Weekly Specials. This is an additional weekly special from Stampin'UP! to celebrate their 25 Anniversary. It includes 25 stamp sets that are 25% off but the sale only last until the 28th of October. You can view each of the sale flyers by clicking on the picture below and as always if you have any questions please feel free to email, call or text me. I am always happy to help. Tomorrow I will be sharing a few cards that use a couple of the sets on sale and Friday I will be doing the same. I hope you have a wonderful day! Tonya



No comments: