Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wonderful Christmas Card

Hello! I am excited to share with you a new Christmas card that uses the Deco Label Framelits and the Single Stamp Prince of Peace. This was a must have stamp for me when I first saw it and I am thrilled that the Deco Label Framelits are now on sale so you can get both and be ready to make your Christmas Cards. The colors on the card a Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, and Whisper White. The Designer Series Paper is from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack. I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on the Cherry Cobbler. The star is from the Circle Thinlits Die Card Set. I added a Vintage Glass Button with some Whisper White Baker's Twine to finish it off. I did stamp the Prince of Peace Stamp twice once with Cherry Cobbler and again with Early Espresso. The Early Espresso was stamped on Crumb Cake Card Stock then cut out and added on the first image. It really makes those words stand out. I hope you will stop by the SS INKspiration Blog and see what the other designers have to share with you today. Thanks for stopping by and remember all supplies are from Stampin'Up! Tonya

No comments: