Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Time


Hello and welcome to my Halloween post for the SS INKspiration Blog today. If you have stopped by from there then welcome. I hope you like what you see and will take a moment to follow my blog. If you are a regular visitor to my blog then please take a moment to check out the SS INKspiration Blog and see all the other designers projects you won't be disappointed. Now to my projects. 
I have two projects for you today and them both use similar supplies. The Stamp Set is Tags 4 You and I used the Label Bracket Punch which are available in a bundle. Card stock colors vary just a bit but I used Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla. The stamp was inked with the Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers. All the Designer Series Paper is from the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper pack. 
For my card I wanted some sparkle and I added it in a couple of different ways. First I added the 1 3/4" Circle Punch Glimmer Paper that was sponged with a Sponge Dauber and Basic Gray ink behind the Trick or Treat. Then for the extra sparkle I used the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets and cut it with the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die then I added the Orange Glitter and adhered it to my card. I added a bit of the 5/8" Crochet Trim to finish of the card. Oh, I almost forgot the Argyle Embossing Folder was used for the upper part of the card and I sponged it also with Basic Gray. 
Now for my second project the Halloween Treat Container. For this one I used the Big Shot and the Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die. I used a strip of the Witches Brew Designer Series Paper to make the band around the carton and then added the Trick or Treat. To hold the top closed I used a small binder clip that I added more Designer Series Paper to and then the Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon. The binder clip allows the carton to open completely at the top and makes the candy easier to remove and saves the container from being destroyed. I love how easy these are to make and they only take just a bit of Sticky Strip to finish them up. 


Well those are my projects for today. You can pin them with the pin it button at the top of the post or leave me a comment and let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by today and as always have a great day! Tonya

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

I love your card...beautifully spooky!