Friday, November 1, 2013

3,2,1 Let's Stamp




Hello and Happy November! I can't believe how quickly the year is flying by. It will soon be Thanksgiving so I thought I would get a start on my cards with this fun challenge. We were to use 3 different Designer Series Papers, 2 Punches and 1 Stamp Set. I enjoyed the challenge and think I will use this layout and different Designer Paper for a upcoming Christmas Card class. The paper is Sweater Weather and I really love the texture the prints have. The Stamp Set is Tags 4 You and it has four sentiments that are perfect for the upcoming holidays- Christmas, Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day as well as a Halloween one. The punches are the Bracket Label Punch and the Decorative Label Punch. The other supplies are Crushed Curry Card Stock, Tangerine Tango Card Stock and Ink, Chocolate Chip Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, and Linen Thread. I hope you enjoyed today's card take a moment to stop by the SSINKspiration and see the other great days our Design Team has to share with you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tonya

No comments: