Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spring Time awaits!


I know that Springtime is still quite a while away but when I saw this stamp set in the Occasions Mini I just knew I had to have it. I love everything about it from the silhouette girl to the tree branch with flowers. It is such a pretty set. This card is one that I did for a swap that I am taking part in. I used several new items on the card and I am excited to share it with you. First the card stock is Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, and Crumb Cake. The inks used are Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, and Versamark. The little girl is embossed using Crumb Cake Classic Ink and Versamark with Clear Embossing Powder before the tree branches were added. I also used the Spritz Tool with the Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker on the main image and colored the flowers in with the Blender Pen and Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pad. The oval is made with the Frame Scallop Oval Die and the Big Shot. The corners of the Crumb Cake Frame were punched with the Scallop Trim Corner Punch. The new Designer Paper which is so pretty is the Springtime Vintage. I can't wait to use it some more. The Baja Breeze Seam Binding is also new and if you loved the ones in the Holiday Mini then you will be thrilled that not only are they back in the Occasions Mini but they also added Crumb Cake, Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz in addition to the Baja Breeze. My daughter loved the new Vintage Flower Adornments when she saw them so I ordered those first thing and I am so glad I did. They are flat on the back and attach easily to your project with Mini Glue Dots. You get three colors Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Rose Red, eight of each for only $5.95. Are you ready for Spring? I know I am but until then I will keep playing with the wonderful new Springtime Vintage Suite. To see the complete line of the Springtime Vintage be sure and check out my online store. Thanks for stopping by. I am hoping to find sometime to stamp today and if so I will be sure and share with you tomorrow. Until then have a great day, Tonya

No comments: