Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hearts, Hearts and more Hearts

Good evening, I did get a chance to stamp yesterday but finding time to post has been a small problem, but I knew that I would sneak in a few minutes if I was just patient. Today's card using Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso which came straight from the Color Coach. I used the stamp set I {Heart} Hearts which is from the main catalog. The other supplies used were Pretty In Pink, Whisper White and Early Espresso Card Stock. Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, and Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Markers. Heart to Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Pretty in Pink 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot and the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This is a perfect card for that special someone in your life whether is be for Valentine's or an Anniversary. I am going to keep this post short as I need to get some sleep tonight. Busy day tomorrow. :) Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: