Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dates to Remember for January

Just thought I would post a list of dates to remember for the month of January. It really is a busy month with the kick off of Sale-a-bration. If you have any questions or would like to book a workshop or join my team of Demonstrators give me a call. I am always happy to help.

January 3- Holiday Mini Ordering Ends. Get your orders in early to avoid any computer delays.

January 4- Occasions Mini Starts. If you have not received a copy please contact me and I will be happy to help you.

January 11- Stamp Club This is our final month of Stamp Club for this round. A new group will be starting in February. Contact me if you would like to be part of a fun night out with the girls.

January 15- Valentine's Class This class will feature the Filled with Love Bundle. We will be doing three cards and a treat container for just $10 or purchase the Bundle in advance and the class is free. Contact me soon to purchase your bundle.

January 25- Mystery Hostess Workshop at my house. To kick off Sale-a-bration I am hosting a workshop at my house. Here is how it works. RSVP that you are coming and for every $50 worth of merchandise you order (before taxes and shipping) not only will you get one FREE Sale-a-bration Set but you will also receive one ticket. Bring a guest that is new to stamping with me and receive another ticket. Book a workshop during Sale-a-bration get 2 tickets. At the end of the night I will draw one ticket and that person will receive the hostess benefits from the evening. (If a minimum workshop total is not reached the drawing will not be held but remember is only takes 3 $50 orders to make a workshop)

January 28- Birthday Stamp-a-Stack Watch my blog for designs but here is how it will work. There will be 6 designs and the cost is $12 for one of each design. If you would like to make extras of a design the cost is just $1 for each additional card with no limit on how many you can make. Just be sure and let me know in advance how many of each design you want to make. Envelopes will be included as well as all supplies. Bring your birthday list for the year and get your cards done early.

If you are interested in hosting a workshop during Sale-a-bration please contact me so we can work out a date. I have dates available and would love to help you earn free merchandise.

I hope to get some stamping done today so be sure and check back this week for new projects. Have a wonderful New Year and thank you for your business and support during the year. Tonya

No comments: