Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes!


Tomorrow is the first of my two Birthday Card Classes so I have been busy getting all the supplies ready and set up so I haven't stamped anything new but I thought I would share a close up of the Birthday Card that we are making tomorrow that features the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set. This card is available in Regal Rose or Wild Wasabi. Both have the same basic design and can have either the Cupcake tower or the big cupcake. So for the list of supplies besides Regal Red Card Stock and Classic Stampin' Pad I used Wild Wasabi Card Stock and Classic Stampin' Pad, Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad, Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Marina Mist Designer Series Paper, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White Card Stock, Blender Pen, Decorative Label Punch, and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder for the Big Shot. I have prepared 121 cards for the next two days but I hope to get in some fun stamping tomorrow evening or Sunday so be sure and check back again on Monday for new projects. This would be a great workshop card so if you are interested in making this card let me know and we can get some of your friends together and stamp. There is no better time than Sale-a-bration to host a workshop. Have a great weekend and Thanks for stopping by, Tonya