Friday, January 21, 2011

Birthday Card Class

I only have one design left to due for my upcoming Birthday Card Class and unfortunately I am going to have to wait until Monday to complete it because the stamp set has not arrived. :( I can tell you that the card will feature the Countryside Stamp Set if that helps. I have decided to show you a picture of the other cards together then over the weekend I will show the individual cards that I haven't showcased yet. The Rose Red and Wild Wasabi Cards in the second row are the same design just different colors to show you the two options. This makes the card great for boys or girls. If you are attending the classes next weekend please let me know whether you would like Rose Red or Wild Wasabi or multiples of each. Remember this class is set up in such a way that you can make as many cards as you want. The first 6 cards are $12 and ever card after that is just a $1. So get your list out for the year and get your Birthday cards done early. I am off to deliver orders and run errands. Lots to do today before the weekend but be sure and stop back by for more cards. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: