Thursday, January 20, 2011

Circle Circus Birthday


Time for another birthday card. I must admit that I have had this set for a while (like more than half a year) and had not inked it until I made this card. :( This card contains the colors Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Pumpkin Pie and the combo comes straight from the Color Coach. The stamp sets I used are Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The Square Lattice Embossing Folder was used on the bottom and the accessories that were added are Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon and Silver Brads. If you would like to make this card it will be one of the ones that we are making at my upcoming Birthday Card Stamp A Stack. I will be posting another card using the Filled with Love Bundle later this evening so be sure and stop back by then. Hope you are enjoying all the wonderful white snow. The kids and I got to go out sledding today and they had so much fun. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: