Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Very Special Birthday Card and A new Stamp Set!


Good morning today is a busy day but I wanted to share with you a card that I made yesterday using new items from the Occasions Mini which started TODAY! I love this Mini and there are so many things from it that I want to buy but I am trying to be good and only get a few at a time. Today's card is for my Grandma who is celebrating her Birthday today. She is back in the hospital so my daughter and I are headed to see her shortly and spend the day with her. I baked a cake and I know other family members will be stopping by to wish her a happy birthday as well. Her card is Blushing Bride with Perfect Plum Card Stock and Classic Ink. The stamp set is the New Build a Blossom and I used the new Blossom Petals Punch to punch out the petals and leaves after I stamped them. I love it when Stampin'Up! makes coordinating punches so we don't have to cut out stamped images. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations Stamp Set which is in the Main Catalog. It was stamped in Basic Gray Classic Ink. The flower has a Antique Brad Center which I think really helps finish the flower. If you look closely at the edges of the Whisper White Card Stock you will see a new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder called Framed Tulips. I just can't resist the Embossing folders. They add just a little extra to every card. All items to make this card are available to order and I would be happy to help you. If you don't have an Occasions Mini yet contact me and I will get you one so you can take a look for yourself at all the wonderful new products. Sorry for the short post but I am eager to get on the road. Have a great day and Thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: