Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lego Birthday Card

So today was another snow day at our house and another birthday. I think the boys have enjoyed having the time off for their birthdays but I am ready for them to go back to school which they are supposed to do tomorrow. My youngest loves Legos so I decided that Lego Birthday card was in order. The base of the card is Crumb Cake and I used Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Real Red. The sentiment is from the Family Phrases Stamp Set. I really like this set for Kid's Birthday Cards. I used a few other supplies like the Coroner Rounder, the small circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder. The Lego Head was made by rounding the coroners of a small square then I free handed the face with the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. The card was a success which makes me happy. I will be back tomorrow with a new card that we did for club this month. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!! r u sure about the school thing? Savannah and St. Joe are out Wed!

Leonie said...

Wow! This is fantastic and perfect for a little someone I know! Thank you so very much for sharing!!