Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine Treat Box


Good morning! Well, the snow has started early here so I may not be taking pictures of birthday cards like I originally planned today but I do have a few more to finish up so I can at least stamp. :) Today 's post is a super quick Valentine Treat Box that we made at Saturday's class. It used the Filled with Love Bundle and a few extra Big Shot items. Love the Big Shot and how easy it makes my life. If you don't have one then Sale-a-bration is a great time to get one because you will get free merchandise just for ordering it. But back to the treat box. The die I used is Bitty Box and Envelope Bigz XL Die in Pretty In Pink. You will need a Crease Pad for this die. The box holds four Hershey Nuggets inside which we decorated with the Real Red and Pretty In Pink Designer Series Paper that comes in the Bundle. On the top of the box we added a Real Red Layer of Designer Series Paper. The heart is stamped on Whisper White Card Stock with the Pretty In Pink Classic Ink Pad. Before we stamped we inked up the solid heart with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, then stamped. If you are making multiple hearts remember to clean your stamp each time or you will transfer Real Red ink onto your Pretty In Pink Pad. The heart is punched out with the Full Heart Punch then layered on the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die which was made with Early Espresso Card Stock. I love the delicate scalloped edge on the die. It adds just a little extra to the box. These boxes are super easy to make and you can get two from a single sheet of card stock which makes them great for school or work. Don't forget that Monday is the last day to order the Filled with love Bundle. You can order online or by calling or emailing me. Oh, I think I might see the sun trying to peak out so I had better get ready to take a few pictures so I can post again later tonight. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute! I like how you colored just one little heart in the pattern!