Saturday, January 22, 2011

Love!

Good afternoon! I have a few more cards that we made with the Filled with Love Bundle. I want to make sure I show them all to you before the promotion ends. This card is a little hard to see due to the lighting but I really like the combo of Pretty in Pink and Basic Black. The Love is stamped with the Jet Black Stazon with the center stamped with Pretty In Pink then punched out with the 3/4" Punch. There is a Rhinestone in the center. The circle was added with a Stampin' Dimensionals. Then the layers were added with the Pretty in Pink and Basic Black Card Stock. The designer paper is also from the Filled with Love Bundle. There is Real Red and Pretty in Pink Designer Series Paper in the Bundle. The Basic Black Satin Ribbon is ruffled along the center and really helps accent the stamped image. If you want to get your Filled with Love Bundle don't delay the promotion ends on Monday. If you order the bundle from me and you want any of the measurements for the project I did with the Filled with Love Bundle please let me know and I would be happy to send them to you. I am going to run, we are having a busy weekend and I need to get a couple of other things done before I head out again. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: