Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Card by my wonderful Daughter


Hello! I am busy cutting, scoring and embossing supplies for the upcoming Birthday Card Class that is this weekend so today I am sharing a card that my wonderful daughter made this weekend for a friend. I am not quite sure where the bright color combo came from but the birthday girl really liked it so she must know her friends well. She used the Level 1 hostess set Birthday Bakery. The colors she used are Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. The sentiment is from the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set which was setting out for this weekend. She used the Modern Label Punch to punch out the sentiment. I like how she added the cakes in the background on the Daffodil Delight layer and the polka dots on the Melon Mambo that are made with the Big Shot and the Perfect Polka Dots really give the card that extra something. I love how versatile the Big Shot is and how it really has brought a whole new dimension to my crafting. Now is a great time to order your Big Shot as you can receive Sale-a-bration products just for ordering it. I am off to finish up the embossing and am also going to try and set up for the class this weekend. That is super early for me but if it is done then I have more free time to sew and stamp. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: