Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kangaroo Love!

Hello! I didn't get a chance to stamp today but I have a card that I did earlier in the week. I really like the Build a Roo Stamp Set and I haven't used it in quite a while so I pulled it out for a Valentine's Day card. I used Real Red Card Stock, Early Espresso Card Stock and Real Red Pattern Print Designer Series Paper. The Kangaroo was stamped with Jet Black StazOn on Watercolor Paper and colored with a Blender Ben and Early Espresso Classic Ink, the hearts were colored with the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker. The hearts are cut out and added with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added the Polka Dots with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. If you look closely you can see the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch that I added to the top and bottom of the Real Red Pattern Paper. Not to elaborate but it would be a great card for the kids in your life for Valentine's Day or just because. I may save this one for one of my little guys for Valentine's Day. This set also makes great baby cards and thank you cards. Tomorrow I will be working on more Valentine's Projects before my Saturday Classes so hopefully I will have new project to post on Monday. Have a great weekend and I hope you stop by again, Tonya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!! I need to start thinking about the boy's valentines! sheesh!