Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Countryside Birthday!


Good morning! Today looks to be a beautiful day. The sun is shining and will hopefully melt away some of the snow that we have but until then I am making cards and wanted to share with you the final card for my upcoming Birthday Card Class. I have really liked the Countryside Stamp Set when the it came out in the catalog but I have put off buying it until now. I really am glad I made the purchase. I really like the truck image and think it makes for a great guys card. The card is pretty straight forward so I will just give you a list of supplies: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Black Card Stock, Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink, Distressing Kit, and First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper. How and the sentiment is from All Holidays Stamp Set. I have a couple of more card ideas for this stamp set that I hope to get to try out in the next few days. Don't forget that if you are attending the Birthday Card Class I need to know how many of each card you would like to make by the end of today so I can start cutting the card stock. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: