Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bliss Card


Hello, what a yucky day it is! I was supposed to have a workshop tonight in Mound City but the hostess and I have decided to postpone it to a later day. My kids are busy playing on the Wii so I thought I would share a card with you that uses the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set Bliss. I really liked this set when I first saw it and now that I have it at my house I really love it! My favorite image is the biggest one that I used on the background. It is so easy to line up to make the background and it is big enough to stand on its own too. There are a lot of details on this card so I will just give you a supply list. Crumb Cake Card Stock and Classic Stampin' Pad, Early Espresso Card Stock and Classic Stampin' Pad, Pretty in Pink Card Stock and Classic Stampin' Pad, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad and 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim, Basic Pearl Jewels, Lots of Tags Sizzlits Dies, and the Decorative Label Punch. If you place an order with me this month then this will be your Thank you card. I may change up the colors a bit but the design will be the same.
I want to thank all of you that came to the Birthday Card Class over the weekend. It was big success. We make over 120 cards in the two day period and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I am working on a couple of classes for this month and next so be sure and watch for updates. If you are local and have a class you would like to see me hold let me know and I will try and accommodate your request.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are home safe and warm. If you have to get out please be careful. Off to do some more stamping! Tonya

1 comment:

Rose Castillo said...

Very pretty. I just got this set with my order. I can't wait to play with it.