Friday, June 4, 2010

Top Dawgs Bag

Hello, for my second post of the day I wanted to show you a sewing project that I completed last month. I made book bags for all of my children's teachers and this was my daughter's fabric choice for her teacher. The class news letter is The Top Dawgs and she thought that dog fabric would be very fitting. I used the Big Shot Die Cut Machine and the Scallop Square Clear Die to cut out all the fabric minus the straps. Then just a little batting and a sewing machine and you are ready to sew. I am now looking at the Big Shot Dies a little differently trying to plan out a quilting project as well as paper projects. If you would like to learn more about the Big Shot and all the different project ideas then contact me. If you don't have a Big Shot yet we can set up a demonstration. Thanks for stopping by again today and if this is your first stop to my blog today then be sure and scroll down to the card I posted this morning.
Have a great weekend, Tonya




No comments: