Saturday, June 12, 2010

Elements of Style Tile

Hello! I have been busy this week working on a couple of projects that aren't quite ready to share yet so I thought I would share a Elements of Style Ceramic Tile that I made recently. I had been wanting to make one of these since I got this set. Now of course life seemed to make it hard to find the time but I finally did squeeze in just a little bit of time. ;) I stamped the Floral Image with Black Stazon Ink and then colored all the images with my Stampin' Pastels. I really need to pull them out more and use them. I used Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red Pastels, then sealed the tile with a Acrylic Sealer. I tried the Vanilla Smooch but found out the hard way that it doesn't seal the tile. I was very sad to discover this as it meant I had to do the tile over again. I use a tile like this one with my Heat Tool. It gives me a safe surface to work on just allow your Sealer a couple of days to dry.
Don't forget that right now you can sign up to become a Demonstrator for only $99. That means with one workshop of just $500 you have already made back the cost of your kit. Give me a call if you have any questions or if you would like to join my team of demonstrators.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: