Friday, June 4, 2010

A Little Hot Water


Ok so I wasn't sure exactly what title to use for this post. The host water I am referring to is of course for the tea bag. No one is in hot water here at the moment. I saw a card similar this layout with a teabag but I can't remember what blog I saw it on, so if you know or it is yours please leave me a comment and I will add proper credit. Now back to the card. I am using all the retiring items that I can this week to show you some of the products that are retiring. On this card it is the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper and the Petal Card Big Shot Die. It is the perfect size to hold my tea bag. Have you taken the time to mark you catalog and look through the retirement list? If you haven't a encourage you to do so before the items start to sell out. The card is pretty straight forward so I will just list the other supplies used. Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Crushed Curry Card Stock, Melon Mambo Classic Stamp Pad, Sticky Strip, Favorite Thoughts Stamp Set, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack. The Favorite Thoughts Stamp Set is in the Summer Mini and has four great quotes that my daughter fell in love with and I knew I had to buy for her. I think her favorite is by Jean Giraudoux- There is nothing wrong with the world that a sensible woman could not settle in an afternoon. Well, what ever quote you enjoy it is a great set. To purchase these or any other supplies from Stampin'Up! you can either shop online at my website or you can call me and I will place your order for you. I hope you have a great day and be sure and stop by later as I am going to make this a two post Friday. I have quite a few post ready but they keep getting pushed back because of the new cards I have been making so I will share one of those later today. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it and I would love to hear from you if you have a moment. Thanks, Tonya

No comments: