Monday, June 14, 2010

Starring You Birthday!


Hello and Happy Monday! We had a fun weekend at our house even though the rain changed a few of our plans. I can't believe how quickly this month is passing. Have you had a chance to place your order for the retiring stamp sets or accessories? If not don't delay as the list of sold out items sets longer all every day. For today's post I used the soon to be retired Starring You Stamp Set, but I also used some a returning Incolor and other colors from our new Brights Collection. I spent part of my weekend reorganizing my Card Stock Collection and I really love how the new Collections look together and I think I will be using the Brights Collection a lot more. Supplies used are: Starring You Stamp Set, Pacific Point Card Stock and Classic Stamp Pad, Real Red Card Stock and Classic Stamp Pad, Pumpkin Pie Card Stock and Classic Stamp Pad, Whisper White Card Stock, Star Punch and 1 3/8" Circle Punch. This card went to a special friend of my youngest. We had a lot of fun at his party and I hope he enjoyed his card. Well, I am off to work on a Paper Bag Scrapbook that I will have ready to show you later this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: