Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Marina Mist meets Cherry Cobbler

Hello! I have been playing with the new colors and I am loving them! There are so many combos that I am excited to try but for today I thought I would share with you a Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler Combo. Cherry Cobbler is definitely one of my favorite new colors. I started with a base of Marina Mist Card Stock and I sponged it with the Marina Mist Classic Ink Pad. I added a strip of Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and then a sponged piece of Presto Patterns Specialty Paper. This is my first time using the Presto Patterns Paper. Yes, I have had it a while but just didn't get around to trying it. I wish I had tried it earlier it is fun to use and there are so many possibilities. You can sponge it in any color. How great it that! I then pulled out the Dreams du Jour Stamp Set and created the stamped image. I stamped it twice. Once with the Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad and once with the Cherry Cobbler Classic Stamp Pad. I cut out the Dreams portion of the Cherry Cobbler image and after I watercolored the Basic Gray Image I added the Dreams with Mini Glue Dots, a couple of layers of card stock and this card is ready to send. If you like these colors they will be available to purchase on July 1st. Well, that is all for today. We have baseball games again tonight and I am going to start sewing my quilt blocks for the quilt block swap I am in at Convention this year. If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a workshop for July so that you can try the new colors for yourself just let me know. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: