Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Best Wishes & More


Good afternoon, I am finally back with my card project for today. I am pulling out the retiring items and using them before June 30. Today's card uses the retiring Stamp Set Best Wishes & More and the retiring Designer Series Paper Thoroughly Modern Paper. I also used Rose Red, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White Card Stock. I used the Polka Dot Impressions Folder on the base of the card stock and then added the DSP across the middle. The envelope on the card was made with the Big Shot and Scallop Envelope Die. I stamped a few hearts with Versamark and added 1/4" Grosgrain Whisper White Ribbon tied around the middle. The pull out message is also made using the Scallop Envelope Die and Rose Red Card Stock. I stamped the Heart again on the Whisper White Card Stock with Rose Red Classic Stamp Pad. The sentiment is stamped in Soft Suede Classic Ink to finish off the front of the card. Remember that the Best Wishes & More Stamp Set will be available all month but the Thoroughly Modern Designer Paper and the Bermuda Bay Card Stock are only while supplies last. The Bermuda Bay Card Stock is on sale this month for only $2.75 which is 50%. There are other accessories on sale this month so be sure and check out the list. Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget that you can place orders online, Tonya

No comments: