Tuesday, June 1, 2010

$99 Starter Kit Promotion!

Good morning, what a busy day it is for Stampin'Up! not only were the Retirement List for the Accessories, Stamp Sets and Definitely Decorative items released today but so was the Sneak Peak list for Demonstrators to preorder items from the new Catalog. If you are Demonstrator this is just one of the many perks that we receive. I actually receive the new catalog last week because of a special incentive that Stampin'Up! offered to it's demonstrators. How great is that. If you would like to join the Stampin'Up! family and my team of downline then take a look at this month's special Starter Kit Promotion. Not only is the price great but you also receive items from the upcoming Catalog that doesn't start until next month. Plus if you sign up soon you can even attend Convention this year. I can not even begin to tell you how much Convention has helped me as a Demonstrator and it is a lot of fun! There are so many reasons to become a demonstrator: I joined just to get a discount on all the great products that I loved and was buying so much of. I then decided that I really enjoyed sharing my love of stamping with others and decided to build a business, others start out wanting to have a home based business. Whatever your reasons there is something for you at Stampin'Up! Contact me if you would like more information and I will be happy to answer your questions or help you sign up. Thanks, Tonya

$99 Starter Kit Promotion

From June 1-30, 2010, you can start your own Stampin’ Up! business for just $99 with the special Mini Starter Kit!

The Mini Starter Kit—valued at over $180—contains the items listed below; while all items are recommended, you can substitute a like item of equal or lesser value.

  • Watercolor Trio stamp set (wood-mount)
  • I {Heart} Hearts stamp set (clear-mount)
  • Clear-Mount Block C
  • Homemade single stamp*
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2” x 11”)
  • Brights Collection assorted card stock (8-1/2” x 11”)*
  • Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad*
  • Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pad
  • Basic Black 1/8” taffeta ribbon*
  • Color Coach*
  • SNAIL Adhesive

*Sneak peek items!

The Mini Starter Kit also includes the same business supplies that are in the standard Starter Kit. Plus, new demonstrator who join Stampin’ Up! in June, you will receive a free box of 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogs during the first part of July!

Contact me today to get started!

No comments: