Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Elements of Style Scrapbook Page

Good afternoon, wasn't sure what I wanted to post today. I have been working on some new catalog projects and thought I would wait a little while to show you those so for today I am going to share a 6 x 6" Scrapbook page that we made in May for my Elements of Style Class. I love this set and find it to be very versatile. For most of my projects I have used the Floral image but for this one I thought the Hummingbird would make a nice accent. The supplies I used are Old Olive Card Stock, Ruby Red Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Old Olive Classic Stamp Pad, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker, Certainly Celery 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL. After looking different types of hummingbirds online I finally decided to make mine by using the Stampin' Write Markers and inking up the head with Old Olive, the Chest with Ruby Red and the body first with Certainly Celery and then the edges again with Old Olive. I have provided a close up so that you can see the detail better. If you have any questions or you would like to purchase this stamp set please let me know. We are headed to the baseball field later tonight. We have games for both our teams but after the rainy days we have had I am excited to get back to playing ball. Have a great day, Tonya




No comments: