Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New In Colors For You!

Good afternoon, I hope you are having a great day! We have been busy and have a full evening planned if it doesn't rain. Our last regular season baseball game is tonight so I am really, really, really, hoping we get to play it. I know that you didn't stop by today to hear about our evening activities now did you ? I do have a new card to share with you and it contains New In Colors and a retiring stamp set. A little mix of something old something new. ;) The stamp set I used is One of a Kind and it is only available until June 30 so if you want to buy it please don't forget. It also has a coordinating punch for the three flowers that are on the upper most Right hand corner. This card is a little different in size in that it is a 4 1/2" X 4 1/2" finished card. The base is the new Concord Crush Card Stock and I also used Peach Parfait Card Stock and Whisper White Card Stock. I don't have the stamp pads yet for the new In Colors as they aren't available at this time so I used the In Color Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the flowers. I added Pear Pizzazz to the card and I really like this color combo. It is so fresh and fun! The markers and card stock will be available to purchase on July 1. Contact me if you would like to see a new catalog or earn one for free. Anyone that signs up for club (that will be starting in August) or who host a workshop in July will get an added bonus in that I will have your catalog spiral bound for you. I really like the spiral bound catalogs because they are so much easier to look at and of course make out my wish list. If you would like to schedule a workshop or join my Stamp Club contact me. Oh and my case of catalogs will be arriving on Friday! Yep in just a few short days. See why it really is a great day! I am off to do some more sewing on the Quilt Blocks. I have 10 done so far only 71 more to go. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: