Thursday, June 24, 2010

Paper Bag Scrapbook

Hello and good evening! Today's project is inspired by my daughter's Paper Bag Scrapbook that she made in class this year. I really thought it was fun and since I hadn't tried one and had some time to play around I gave it a try. So here are a few pages and the cover design. I think this would make a great class or project for teens. I used 4 paper bags and punched the holes with the Crop-a-dile for the ribbon. I used the soon to be retired Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon and the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (which is on sale and retiring soon)and the Enjoy Life Stamp Set (also retiring) to decorate the Paper Bag Album. One really neat thing I discovered and didn't add a picture of but will later is that the journal circle stamp that comes with the Enjoy Life Stamp Set fit perfectly with the new 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch that will be available July 1st. So be sure and order your stamp set before it retires. I did add a couple of Whisper White pages that can be pulled out from the open end of the paper bag so that you can add extra pictures or you could also add tickets from movies, or other items you want to keep. There are several punches used including the Round Tab Extra Large Punch, 5 Petal Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch and the Photo Corner Extra Large Punch. Remember that all the current punches are being retired and most are being redesigned to the new flat style that we have had in our recent Mini Catalogs.
I hope you enjoyed today's project and if you would like to make your own Paper Bag Scrapbook or schedule a class for you and your friends contact me and I will be happy to set up a time with you.
I am excited that my catalogs will be arriving tomorrow and will be ready for everyone to look through and start their wish list before July 1st. I will also drop off the ones that need to be spiral bound tomorrow or Saturday depending on when they arrive. Tomorrow night I have a class and I will share some of the cards we will be making at the class over the next few days. I hope you are having a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: