Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dad's Ride

At Stamp Club this week we made a Father's Day Card that uses new supplies from the Summer Mini. The Summer Mini is full of lots great stamp sets, Designer Series Paper and accessories. I knew as soon as I saw the mini that I would have to buy the Motorcycle Stamp. My husband really likes motorcycles and used to own them before we were married. This card is perfect for him. The colors used are all colors that will be available in the New Catalog. The card is pretty straight forward so I will just give you the list of supplies. If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.
Supplies: Motorcycle Stamp, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Pumpkin Pie Card Stock, Night of Navy Card Stock, Garden Green Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Pumpkin Pie Classic Stamp Pad, Night of Navy Classic Stamp Pad, Travel Journal Designer Series Paper, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Brads, and the Word Window Punch. Thanks for stopping by today and if there are any updates to the Last Chance Accessories List I will post that later tonight. Enjoy the rest of your day, Tonya

No comments: