Saturday, June 26, 2010

Razzleberry Quilt Card

Hello, hope you are having a great weekend. Ours has been busy to start but this afternoon we have been able to just kick back and watch some World Cup Soccer. Unfortunately the USA lost in a great match. We have evening activities planned but I wanted to share with you a card we made last night at my Forget Me Not Keeper Class. I have made several quilt cards before but I have never turned it made it this way. The cards we made last night all used left over pieces of Designer Series Paper that I had after I cut for the Forget Me Not Keepers and a quilt card is a great use of small pieces of Designer Paper. All you need to do is punch our 12 squares with the 1 1/4" Square Punch and SNAIL them to a piece of card stock that is 3 3/4" x 5", then run that through the Big Shot with the Top Note Die. It may be hard to see but the Quilt was Embossed with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. We used a little of the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon with a knot tied in the middle and we used the Melon Mambo Classic Stamp Pad to stamp the sentiment from the Great Friend Stamp Set. The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie. Just a reminder that the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper used on this card is retiring and currently on sale.
On another note my catalogs arrived yesterday and are available to pick up. If you are a local customer contact me to get yours. Well, I am off sorry for the quick post but I did want to share the card with you today. Over the next few days I will share the other cards we did last night. Only a few more days until the new catalog starts have you placed your order for the retiring items that you want? Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again, Tonya

No comments: