Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Petal Card Treats

Good morning, it is another rainy morning here but that won't stop us from our usual activities. Before we head out I thought I would share with you our final club project from last week. I don't usually do three projects but there was just so much going on this week that I couldn't resist. The Petal Card Treats are super easy. All you really need is a little Sticky Strip, Petal Card Bigz Die, Big Shot and some Card Stock or Designer Series Paper and you are ready to go. The supplies for the treat holder are:
Big Shot, Petal Card Bigz Die (retiring), Tea Party Designer Series Paper (retiring), Sticky Strip, Whisper White Card Stock, So Saffron Card Stock, Very Thankful Stamp Set (retiring), So Saffron, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst (retiring) Stampin' Write Markers. The Very Thankful Stamp Set is our Ronald McDonald House Charities and for every set purchased $2 is given to the charity. Every year a new set is released and I always make sure I purchase one.
As you can tell from the pictures the Petal Card makes the perfect sized treat holder for the Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares, they also will hold a tea bag and I am sure other small candies. These would make great shower favors, wedding favors, or a special surprise for a loved one. Don't forget to order yours before it retires. Thanks for stopping by I am off for the day but if you have any questions just leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them. Tonya

No comments: