Monday, June 28, 2010

Razzleberry Butterflies


Hello! I can't believe how quickly this month is passing by and with it the chance to order from the Last Chance Retirement List. Wednesday is the very last day to place your orders which can be placed online or by contacting me.
Today's card is one that we made Friday night and uses one of my favorite Designer Series Papers Razzleberry Lemonade. It is currently on sale while supplies last. The card is simple to figure out without a lot of detail from me so I am just going to let you know what supplies I used. Whisper White Card Stock, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, Scallop Oval Punch, Oval All Stamp Set, Rich Razzleberry Classic Stamp Pad, Scallop Edge Punch, Punch Windows Magnetic Movers and Shapers, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, and Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.
We start the City Wide Baseball Tournament for our teams tonight and it looks to be a busy week. I will post when I can. Hope you have a great day, Tonya

No comments: