Monday, May 17, 2010

Red Toile by Kaylee

Hello, this as not been a stamping weekend but rather a cleaning weekend. Yuck! not my favorite activity but sometimes it does have to be done. Today I am sharing a card my Daughter did in the style of the one a shared last week. I really like the Real Red as it really makes me think of the Toile Fabrics that you see in so many design styles. This is also one of the cards that we will be making next week at my Elements of Style Class. If you would like to attend there are two options.
Option 1 You purchase the stamp set from me in either clear or wood mount and the class is only $7. It will include three cards and envelopes and another project (either a scrapbook page or a 3D item), you will also receive a free container of Designer Series Brads (Filigree, Stars, Circles or Flower) when placing your order. If you would like option 1 please contact me soon so your set will arrive by next Wednesday.
Option 2 You pay $20 for the projects and use my stamp set (in clear mount) for this class.
If you are a member of my downline then you can attend this class for free. Email or call me if you are interested in attending.
Well, I am off to do some more sewing, can't share right at the moment but hope to be able to soon. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: