Saturday, May 1, 2010

Summer Mini!

The Summer Mini starts today and if you haven't had a chance to take a look well, what are you waiting for. This Mini has fun new stamp set in both clear and wood mount, new Big Shot Die and new Punches just to mention a few items. Oh wait I just about forgot the new Smooch Spritz. It is so much fun and I will be sharing a card soon that I used the Smooch Spritz on. If you like to add a little shimmer to your cards then you will want to order Smooch Spritz soon. It comes in four colors Gold Glow (118770), Silver Foil (118771), Vanilla Shimmer (118772), and Log Cabin (119921). I have only tried the Vanilla Shimmer but I plan to order more soon! There is new Specialty Designer Series Paper to go with the Smooch Spritz called Presto Patterns Specialty Paper. Contact me if you would like to order some Smooch Spritz to try it out yourself.

No comments: