Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Birthday Fun!

Hello all! Sorry for not posting much the last few days. Life has been busy with so much going on in our family. It has been fun and I do have some projects to share but just haven't had time to write up the posts. So today I am sharing with you a Birthday card that I made for my niece recently. She just turned 9 and is quite the kid. She likes thinks bright so I though a tempting turquoise card was in order. I used the new Island Oasis Designer Series Paper that has been Scalloped along the bottom with the Scallop Edge Punch. Then I pulled out my Bitty Birthday Stamp Set and started stamping. Each image is stamped on Whisper White Card Stock with the Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad. I used So Saffron, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, and Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads and Blender Pens to color in the images. They were layered behind So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red Card Stock. To finish up the card I added the Happy Birthday sentiment to the bottom of the card and layered it behind a Modern Label Punch with a few Silver Brads. I think she liked the card and she even commented that she had the one I made her from last year still. Makes me feel good to have her say that. If you would like to purchase the supplies to make this card please contact me and I will be happy to help you place the order. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: