Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pink Toile Card

Hello and thanks for stopping by. I made today's card yesterday and I must admit that I am ready to make more in other color combos. I have saw some beautiful cards made with the Element of Style Stamp Set that were done in a monochromatic color scheme and they reminded me of Toile Fabric so I had to give one a try. I decided to use Pretty in Pink for my color scheme and Whisper White. I stamped the floral image several times on the Whisper White Card Stock with the Pretty in Pink Classic Stamp Pad and adhered it to my Pretty in Pink Card stock base. I added the 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon around the left hand side. I next stamped the Life is a matter of moments sentiment on Whisper White Card Stock with Pretty in Pink and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch and adhered it to a Pretty in Pink Scallop Oval Punch. The sentiment was added to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and it is ready to send. After making the card I googled Toile and discovered some other fun color combos including a yellow with black that I think would look fantastic with our new Daffodil Delight Card Stock. I will be holding a class were all the projects will use this stamp set if you would like more info you can check out my website. Thanks for stopping by today and as always if you have any questions please let me know I am always happy to help. Come back again, Tonya

No comments: