Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation Card


Since my youngest graduated from Kindergarten this last week he of course needed a card to help celebrate the milestone and believe me it is a milestone. I wanted to keep the card simple yet fun and bright. I used Crushed Curry, Real Red and Ballet Blue which is a cheerful combo. The stamp set that I used is Starry You and is a favorite of mine for the boy cards that I often have to make. I also used Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Large Star and Star Punch and the Large Oval Punch. The card stock colors are Real Red, Ballet Blue, Crushed Curry and Whisper White. There is one Silver Brad added to the center of the stars to add a little accent. The graduate loved his card and is so proud that he graduated. The card really went together rather quickly which is always great when time is short. Remember that if you want to place an order for the retiring colors that it is as easy as placing an order online or sending me an email. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again. Tonya

No comments: