Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Digital Downloads Available!

I just wanted to share that there are three new downloads available for My Digital Studio and if you purchase My Digital Studio this month you will receive one of the Free Designer Series Brads that are on special this month. I really enjoy using my My Digital Studio and took a few minutes today to make a new blog header using the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Download. I can even print a sheet or two of my favorite pattern for use on cards or other projects. Contact me if you have any questions about My Digital Studio or the downloads available. Thanks, Tonya


Item Description Price
121067 Summer Splendor Designer Series paper $4.95
121068 Geometric Lines Designer Series paper $4.95
122142 Presto Patterns Overlays stamp brush set $3.95

No comments: